- Me half the time: I just want to cuddle up with you and watch cute movies and look into your eyes and tell you I love you and kiss you lots and then fall asleep in your arms.
- Me half of the time: I just want to rip off your clothes and get pushed against the wall with my arms pinned up and make out and push you onto your bed and we can fuck the shit out of each other, ok.
- Dad: Relationships are hard.
- Me: Try being in a long distance relationship. Try listening to her cry, but don't hold her or kiss her, and text her to comfort her, because you're literally 1,000 miles away and that's all you can do. Try seeing her over Skype and only Skype, where sometimes the call drops and the quality isn't great. Or how about planning a trip to go see her? But wait you can't, because you're having financial issues. Try explaining it to your friends, try telling them why they can't meet her. Don't even think of planning dates, because you'll be the only one attending them. Try fighting with distance, that shit isn't easy because you have distance on top of it. Try sleeping alone every night after hearing I love you and cuddling with a stuffed animal that doesn't even do the trick because you know it isn't her. That's the really hard type of relationship.
- Dad: I think I'm going to cry.
- Me: Me too.
it’s kind of ridiculous that we have to work our asses off for 13 years in school just to work our asses off for another 2-8+ years in college just to work our asses off in a job that we probably don’t even like, when we were born on this earth without a choice and i for one certainly didn’t sign up for that
this is seriously all i fucking think about